Senior Architect – Los Angeles
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is an award winning, nationally recognized architectural firm specializing in work on existing and historically significant buildings and places. Our projects include adaptive reuse, rehabilitation, new construction in historic settings, historic resource management, planning, and materials conservation. ARG’s projects cross nearly all sectors, with award-winning work in hospitality, housing, parks, cultural institutions (museums, performing arts centers, and theaters), education, and civic institutions and entities.
ARG is seeking a talented, collaborative, and well-rounded Senior Project Architect for a key position in our Downtown Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate has a commitment to design excellence and an interest in working on all phases of architectural projects.
The ideal candidate is a Licensed Architect who meets the following criteria:
- Possesses a minimum of 12 – 15 years of experience in architectural practice;
- Proven track record of successfully producing projects of all sizes through all phases of design through construction administration;
- Extensive technical experience with multi-family residential projects, from concept through construction completion;
- Detail oriented with strong design and technical skills, especially pertaining to Construction Documents;
- Self-motivated and able to foster a positive and effective team environment;
- Possesses strong communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships;
- Able to control project scope, schedule and budget;
- Excellent working knowledge of CBC, IBC & ADA (experience with California Historical Building Code a plus);
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
- Has a demonstrated interest in sustainable design; and
- Is a creative problem solver who enjoys working on a diverse range of exciting projects.
ARG’s Los Angeles office of 16 is a collaborative, dynamic group that supports and encourages staff development and values the individual contributions of each employee.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa, and candidates must be able to start work immediately. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements and availability), detailed resume, three professional references, and work samples to [email protected] (Include “ARG Los Angeles Employment” in the email subject line).
ARG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.