Preservation Architect – Portland, Oregon
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is a nationally recognized architecture and consulting firm with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Portland. The firm seeks an experienced Preservation Architect for a full-time position in their Portland office.
Job responsibilities may include field investigations and documentation, condition assessments, design and construction documents for historic structures, and construction administration.
Candidates should have:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Architecture with a specialization in Historic Preservation and/or Material Conservation
- 5+ years of professional experience;
- Experience in the technical aspects of historic properties and material conservation;
- Ability to collaborate with consultants and owner’s representatives on complex multi-phased projects;
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently;
- Strong project management a plus;
- A strong work ethic and the ability to foster a positive and effective team environment;
- In addition to Revit, proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp and MS Office (Word, Excel, Project)
Applicants must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, detailed resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “ARG Portland Employment” in the email subject line). Please include salary requirements and availability.
ARG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.