Office/Marketing Administrator – Los Angeles
Architectural Resources Group (ARG) is a full-service architecture, historic preservation, planning, and conservation firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Portland, OR. As a growing practice, we are seeking to expand our staff and are looking for administrative and marketing support for our Los Angeles office. While the foundation of this position will be administrative, there will be opportunities to use and develop skills pertaining to AEC marketing. There will also be plenty of opportunity to expand one’s knowledge in varied disciplines related to the built environment as all of the offices work in conjunction with each other and with our headquarter office in San Francisco, which has been a pioneer in architecture and preservation planning for 39 years.
The position will operate under the direction of the Marketing Manager and the primary responsibilities revolve around maintaining the smooth operation of our Los Angeles office.
Administrative duties will include:
- Reception; as the first point of contact with the firm it is important that the interested candidate is respectful and dedicated to being present, helpful, and contributing to a welcoming environment.
- Daily correspondence; managing out-going and in-coming mail and packages.
- Office operations; filing, email, answering the phone, tracking and ordering supplies as needed, coordination with ARG’s IT consultant, addressing internal and external facilities’ needs, communication with property management.
Marketing duties will include:
- Assistance with social media accounts
- Printing and shipping RFP and RFQ responses
- Assistance with production of marketing materials, including project sheets, resumes, and other collateral
- Updating our CRM with project lead information
The successful candidate for this position is:
- Computer savvy; proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experienced in Adobe InDesign.
- Experienced with a CRM database, experience with Cosential a plus.
- Enthusiastic about participating in social media campaigns.
- Organized; strong time-management skills and an understanding of how to prioritize tasks and schedules for efficiency and consistency.
- Reliable; can maintain a consistent schedule.
- Forward-thinking; anticipates needs and addresses issues in advance, in order to maintain office flow and functionality.
- Flexible; an ability to transition between tasks and excel in an environment that is constantly in motion is essential.
ARG offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, 401k plan and PTO.
We believe that the reuse of historic buildings plays a key role in creating vibrant, sustainable and contemporary places and that retaining historic buildings contributes greatly to the built environment. We are a collaborative group that supports and encourages staff development and values the individual contributions of each employee.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to [email protected] and put “Los Angeles Office/Marketing Administrator” in the subject line. Also, if selected to interview, be prepared to submit three professional references in advance.